Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wow, what a week!

So, this is as good of a place to begin as any.  I'm 32, 6'1, 160 lbs, varying hair color and blue eyes, and I love chastity.  Keyholding, being locked, whatever - you name it, I'm for it.  I consider myself to be a lucky boy, as I've just recently found someone who's as into chastity as me AND is totally compatible for dating!  Currently, we have each other locked, and have exchanged keys.  The making out and cuddling gets pretty intense, and I'm finding myself feeling things I haven't felt in years.

So I figured... what better thing to do than to share with the world my adventures! :D

I'm somewhat of an attention whore, so you'll find lots of chastity related videos on my xtube.  As a point of interest, I am the top in the chastity hookup series - the bottom was some lucky bitch visiting from mexico that I had the extreme pleasure of plowing.

Speaking of videos, here's my two latest!  I'll try to post them here too, as part of the conditions of me being locked is to keep up with a blog for once in my life lol.






So, enjoy!  More to follow :)

5 comments:

  1. OMFG! What a beautiful ass! Holy shit. I could worship that for hours.

    I am so envious about your lover ... can't wait to see the two of you together. I'd love to see you two get all worked up "making love" with your cocks all locked up tight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might happen, he definitely seemed interested when I discussed my video habit lol.

      Delete
    2. Also... thanks, you make me blush :P My ass definitely needs some more definition, think I'm going to make that part of my conditions to be unlocked. Get my fat ass to the gym!

      Delete
  2. Are you playing any "games" for determining release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are, sort of, but the game needs adjusting. Originally, it was "whoever asks to be let out first" loses, but like... that's just going to make a stalemate lol. We're working on some other ideas.

      Delete