Friday, February 10, 2012

Slow day...

Not a whole lot to talk about today.  Been busy with work, as has the boy and the bf, so haven't had much chance to play this week :(  The boy is adjusting well, ordered himself a birdlocked (I think I got a live one haha!).  He's having some stress and problems at his job, so trying to be a good friend and be supportive, but he's somewhat like me - crabby and supportive is just irritating.  lol.

12 days locked, and I'm horny as hell.  Ordered myself a Bad Boy, which is like a Rude Boy, but... badder :).  A Bad Boy benefits best by buying Boy Butter!  I couldn't resist the chance for some alliteration haha!  But seriously, Boy Butter is just absolutely amazing, if you haven't tried it already.  I've tried, somewhat unsuccessfully, to insert a rather large dildo before, and using Wet did not work.  Seeing how smoothly the Bad Boy went in with just a little of the Boy Butter... I may (and probably will!) have to try again at some point :)

Haven't gotten much in the way of suggestions for new videos yet, so feel free to toss me some ideas!  I am considering having the boy film me and the bf fucking - it'd be good teasing for him, and I really, really need some dick.

Hopefully tomorrow brings some more interesting stuff to blog about!

Here's the dildo in question!  Anyone know the name of it, I can't seem to recall!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... you need suggestions for videos? A dirty old perv like me can think of dozens!

    My fave is still the simple getting "fucked while locked" .. at the very least, use that monster dildo while you are locked. Wow, that's gotta feel good. Pictures or videos outside, in public are always a turn on.

    But ... just film the things YOU like doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toss some ideas! I've never been able to get the monster dildo in, that's my next goal lol. The getting fucked while locked is on my list of things to video, but that all depends on the bf. he wants to make money off it lol.

      Delete