Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Things that make me hot and wet

First, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention this picture that I've swiped from Lockedndenied.  This is quite possibly the hottest and most amazing locked guy I have ever seen, and I would LOVE to play with him:
This is what I want my body to look like (I think my dick is about the same size, so bonus lol), and is my inspiration to go work out!

The next thing deserves a special shout out as well.  I received a mail on my A4A today, from someone who said they were a fan of my videos!  When they directed me to look at their videos... I realized they were ones I had seen already, and spunked to on many occasions.  If you haven't checked them out yet, slave842, has some amazing videos, like this one:




Lastly, it's pretty clear where the vast majority of my traffic comes from, and it's from the man who has probably given me the most orgasms ever... with his work!  Master Chirenon is sheerly brilliant, and even though there are sometimes icky girls in his work, some of the hottest pictures of chaste boys I've ever seen have been masterly crafted by his hand!

5 comments:

  1. OMG. A Satyr. Look at those beautiful hairy legs. And let's not forget the perfection of the locked cock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's a little hottie lol. He wants me to cam with him, and I'm... sort of shy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRESS BRANCHE CBT JE TROUVE QUE LE LIGOTAGE DES COUILLES EN LES SEPARANTS PERMET PAR LA SUITE DES TORTURES INDIVIDUEL SUIVANT CHAQUE BALL JE COMMENCE TOUJOURS LA TORTURE SUR LA COUILLE LA PLUS PETITE DU MEC SURTOUT POUR LES CHOCS ELECTRIQUE GEMISSEMENT ET CRIE DU MEC PENDANT LE TRAVAIL SUR SA BALL UN REGAL SADIQUE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. I partially get what you're saying, but not really seeing the relevance here?

      Delete
  4. Shout out to myself :D

    I love seeing my videos on random sites and reading the comments...but I wish more people would comment on xtube...it encourages me to make more videos :)

    ReplyDelete