Sunday, February 5, 2012

The things you learn while locked.

So, having not cum for a week (been unlocked and teased... and teased hardcore lol), I've learned a few things about myself.  Firstly, being locked is fun and good, but having someone else hold the keys?  Wow, wasn't expecting how awesome that'd be.  Knowing that I have his key, on a necklace around my neck?  Makes me drip.  I'm finding myself developing some pretty intense emotions for him already, and this is entirely new territory for me, since I was previously a fuck 'em and leave 'em guy.  Now I'm this huge pile of sappy mess, thinking about what he's doing, and how I miss him... ughh, I feel like a teenager lol.

Secondly, and I found this to be absolutely hilarious... Confrontations make me hard as a rock.  I manage a restaurant, and I occasionally have to deal with unruly and stupid customers.  Today was one of those times, and while arguing with this stupid bitch about her really ridiculous requests and complaints, I noticed that I was just STRAINING against my cage, and I could feel my underwear getting wet.  I am absolutely positive that the 5'2 200 pound horsefaced bitch I was arguing with isn't what got me hard.  I think having to argue with her, and do it without showing how much I'd really rather just bludgeon her to death with a shoe, turned me on.  Hurray for being an Aries lol.

I'm excited for tomorrow, I get to lock up that boy and take pictures AND video!  He's super excited for it... even though I told him not to jerk off friday morning, he has once since then.  Considering he was doing it 3-5 times a day prior, I think that's as best as I can expect without locking him up!

More to come tomorrow, thanks to all the new people that have stopped by and followed me!  A special shoutout to Lockedndenied for showcasing me for the third time on his blog!  What a great guy :)

1 comment: