Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Morning Wood!

Ugh, getting woke up out of a drunken stupor by my dick is irritating.  The erections are getting somewhat difficult to deal with lol!  However, being locked is giving me a good chance to explore my submissive side... and it's definitely fun.  I consider myself to be top/vers, usually, and I was laying here rubbing my cage trying to figure out why that is.  I think it's because when I look at a guy, about 70-80% of the time my first thought is whether I would fuck him or not.  Every now and then, though... sometimes I'll see a guy and I'll just sit and daydream a little about how he would fuck me.  Would he be rough?  Would he do me right?

Not going to lie, being locked for almost two weeks now... I think about dick all the time, mostly having it shoved in me lol!

The boy made some interesting comments through text yesterday, so I'm thinking it may be time to put him in a regular lock.  Regardless, I made him verify he was still locked, so here you go :P

2 comments:

  1. I have my SIX WEEK anniversary tomorrow. All I can think about is shoving something in my ass to distract me from wanting to cum so badly. I think cute young locked boiz like you have it harder (pun intended).

    I would agree he needs a regular lock, that one is too large and cumbersome.

    Has he been having sex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, he's been a regular whore! I was fucking around on amazon, ordered some extenze or w/e. If it works, that should be fun haha. Definitely is difficult though, I'm used to jerking 2-3x a day.

    ReplyDelete