Saturday, February 4, 2012

An exquisite dilemma

So, last year, I was chatting with a guy on a4a, with my "normal" profile.  He seemed nice, but we didn't really seem to hit it off.  Fastforward to the present, and I find out that not only is he pretty hot and decently hung, but he's just begging to be someone's locked sub bitch.  When it rains, it pours right?  lol.

Anyway, he's ordered his first chastity device, but it doesn't arrive for two more weeks.  He's been pretty persistent about being locked, so the boyfriend and I decided to help a brother out, and we're going to lock him down hardcore on Sunday.  The only problem is... the boyfriend and I have agreed that there's no play with anyone else.  Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, and I'd just lock the bitch and send him on his way... but this guy is super sweet, and I want him to be happy.

So, I need a guy between 25-35ish, decent looking, in shape, and willing to break this guy into chastity.  I might be being a bit over-protective, but I'd prefer someone that'd be gentle with him until he's broken in.  Also, this guy should be local, so if you're interested hit me up!

There'll be some pictures of him locked after Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is ... you lucky shit! hehehe

    First you make me rock hard (as hard as I can get in my cage anyway) thinking about you and your lover both locked and mackin' on each other and now I'm thinking how hot it would be to see all three of you naked, writhing in frustration trying to get each other off yet not being allowed to. Wow.

    ReplyDelete