Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cheap Entertainment

So, as I lay here in bed and type this post, I'm amusing myself by watching my dick bounce to my heartbeat. A couple of flicks to it for good measure now and then, but I really should stop playing with it and get on to this post lol! Things are progressing well with the new boy - He decided to go out and get fucked on his first day locked, making me EXTREMELY jealous, since I've not ever been fucked while locked before. I am proud of my boy though - not only has he surpassed me in some ways, on his first fucking day, he's all excited for chastity bingo! Pretty sure we're going to use that to decide when he gets out. He is learning to follow instructions better, as no sooner did I text "Hey, why don't you use Lockedm4m's Locked Status Verification Code Generator, and send me a pic" that my phone notified me I had a new email!
Which, by the way, if you'd like to drop by and give my boy some encouragement, you can find him on lockedm4m as well!  SEBurbsGuy.  Send him a friendly hello, some words of encouragement... or maybe even offer to take him!  We're looking for a nice guy to locally keyhold and fuck him silly, so contact me if you're interested!

Other than that, I need your help, dear readers.  I need suggestions!  Firstly, what would you like to see in videos?  There are some things I won't do, of course, but I need some ideas for new videos :P  Secondly, what sort of fun things should I make my boy do?  I've got some ideas, but I'd be interested in hearing yours.

Of course, me and the bf have some ideas in the works... so there might be other videos as well!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment